A range of Camera Control Units to remotely manage functionality and positioning. Power and Control multiple cameras from a central location.
- Datavideo RMC-180 PTZ Camera Control Unit - Works with
- Panasonic AK-HRP200 Studio Camera Remote Operating Panel£1,620.49
- Datavideo MCU-100S - Sony Multi-Camera Control Unit£1,680.49
- Datavideo MCU-200P Rackmount Panasonic Multi-Camera Control Unit£1,794.49
- Panasonic AG-CA300G Camera Studio System - Camera Adaptor£2,634.49
A range of Camera Control Unit Accessories to remotely manage functionality and positioning. Power and Control multiple cameras from a central location.
LANC devises allow Canon, Sony & Panasonic* users to extend camera control functions (zoom, focus & REC/STOP) to pan bars and grip/support.
*Check camera compatibility info.
- Additional LANC Collar for AJA Cion Production Camera, Simple Start/Stop Trigger Connected to CION LANC Ports£36.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Remote Camera Control Systems allow you to manage camera functionality and positioning with joystick interface, tracing memories and camera presets.
Direct Attached and Networked fast RAID systems designed for multi-channel HD and 4K environments. Single workstation or multi-user network access, our range of rackmount multiple-drive RAID SATA Storage Systems (with internal SAS Expanders) offer the speed and reliability demanded by professional video editors and content creators.
Mobile Rackmount cases are perfect for on set colour and DIT Stations, available in a variety of specific server sizes 2U, 3U, 4U etc.
Configure a portable studio around your Mac or PC workstation to your own custom specification from our range of 19'' Rackmount expansion chassis for RAID, Video I/O and GPU. Build a portable compact studio to suit your dynamic digital workflow. Transcode, edit and grade on set or on tour.
Elegant mounting solutions for video and computer equipment into your rackmount solution.
Bring in video into your workflow via IP video or over NewTek's wired and wireless IP technology, NDI (Network Device Interface). This allows for much more flexibility with your studio or live production set up, swapping out large and expensive SDI cables for cheaper Ethernet.
- Teradek BIT-022 Replacement Wireless Antenna for Bolt Pro 600 / 2000 RX£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- BirdDog Flex 4K PTZ Control Cable for Flex 4K Family£15.60£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- BirdDog Flex 4K Camera Mount - compatibile with BirdDog Flex range£20.40£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Teradek BIT-010 Hotshoe Mounting Hardware for Cube and Bond£24.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Teradek BIT-021 Replacement Wireless Antenna for Bolt Pro 2000 TX£28.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Teradek USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Male) to Mini B (Male), Black£36.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Kiloview N4 HD HDMI/ NDI Bi-Directional video encoder£523.99
- VersaStreamer SDI - HD HEVC/h.264 HDMI or 3G-SDI Encoder£1,310.48
- Teradek Cube 625 H.264/AVC Decoder with SDI/HDMI and Ethernet£1,789.99
- Teradek Cube 675 H.264/AVC Decoder with SDI/HDMI and WiFi£2,094.00
- VersaStreamer 4K HEVC/h.264 HDMI or 3G-SDI Encoder.£2,102.48
- Teradek Chimera Professional Broadcast HD H.264 Encoder£5,160.49
Live Production video switchers for live streams, broadcast and prerecorded content. Ranging from Blackmagic's ATEM rackmounted solutions that hit video all the way up to 8K or desk versions that take the form of traditional vision mixers. Datavideo provides similar solutions up to 1080p, but with an all-in-one angle.
- Roland V-02HD Micro Video Switcher, Portable Video Switcher with 2 HDMI Inputs, 2 HDMI Outputs,14 Built-in Visual FX£536.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blackmagic Atem Mini Pro, 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack, 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit HD switchable.£547.20FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO , 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack, 4 x HDMI input, 10-bit HD switchable, GbE, USB 3.1 Type-C£828.49FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme, 8x HDMI Input Video Live Production Switcher and Capture, H.264 Encoder, HDMI/USB-C£922.80FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme ISO, 8x HDMI Input Video Live Production Switcher and Capture, H.264 Encoder, USB-C£1,198.80FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- TV One C2-2655 Universal Up/Down/Cross Scaler and Seamless Switcher£1,710.49
- ATEM 2 ME Production Studio 4K Production Switcher£3,300.49
- Datavideo HS-2850 - 8-Channel HD/SD Portable Video Studio£6,000.49
- Datavideo HS-2850 - 12-Channel HD/SD Portable Video Studio£6,240.00
Convert and send video across to various different platforms or other pieces of hardware in your setup with ease. Supports video feeds all the way up to 4K and often rackmountable, to make your life and video production needs less of a hassle when dealing with video cables on this scale.
Software and hardware to get your video online or mixed in a live production environment. Includes All-in-One hardware like Pearl 2 and JVC's StreamStar for an even easier time while producing a stream or mixing content together, perfect for education settings or live stream studios who need to get online quick.
- Roland GO:LIVECAST Live Streaming Studio for Smartphones£167.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Roland UVC-01, Video Capture Interface, 1080p60, HDMI to USB 3.0, Bus Powered£243.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Roland V-1HD HD Video Switcher, 4x HDMI Inputs, 2x HDMI Outputs, 12 Channel Audio Mixer, Full HD 1080p£936.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Roland V-1HD+, HD Video Switcher, 4x HDMI Inputs, 2x HDMI Outputs, 14 Channel Audio Mixer, Full HD 1080p£1,158.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Roland VR-1HD, USB B type, 1920 x 1200, 60 Hz, Sample rate: 48 kHz, 24 bits£1,200.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Epiphan Pearl 2 4K Upgrade for Streaming, Recording over 12G SDI and HDMI£2,171.99ETA 3-10 days
- Roland VR-4HD AV Mixer - All-in-One HD AV Mixer, USB 3.0 for Web Streaming and Recording£2,280.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Matrox Monarch LCS Lecture Capture Appliance (HDMI+SDI)£2,338.99
PCIe, Blackmagic DeckLink and external capture cards, for a range of tasks in video production. DeckLink cards cover a broad range of capture utilities, from just simple monitoring to allowing you to capture 4 independent signals at once. You'll also be able to see and edit 10-bit video with the right monitor with these installed in your machine. Capture Cards are vital for video game content production, with high recommendations for the DeckLink Quad HDMI and Elgato 4K60. We also recommend the Magewell line for a reliable, high class product. For more advanced or professional users, AJA and Blackmagic's line of hardware both external and internal will provide multiple inputs and functionality, not found in consumer level hardware.
Hardware recorders and storage solutions for all levels of video production, including AJA and Blackmagic. These pieces of hardware provide a simple and elegant solution to capturing all types of inputs for everything from backing up legacy sources or modern live productions. Utilise the player functionality for digital signage, video effects in your vision mixers and previewing what you've just captured. Record straight to a USB Stick, CFast or SD card or utilise Blackmagic's MultiDocks to get super fast SSDs into the mix.
During camera prep, on your cart, through color timing or on camera, the LUT Box and BMD MiniConverter 6G allow DITs and colourists to give everyone the right look. Apply custom looks, colour and gamma changes in realtime for on set monitoring.
View multiple inputs at once via a single screen and one bit of kit. Perfect for giving you all shots at once to make on the fly decisions and switching choices.
This selection of monitors provide perfect GUI needs, as well as being solid monitors in themselves. High brightness, solid colours and all around great monitors to add to your workflow.
For any type of professional post production work, a monitor that accurately displays color to industry standards is an indispensable tool.
Now feauturing 10-bit colour displays and HDR compliant monitors to begin working in the current video editing climate to its truest potential.
Video test equipment for getting accurate colours, HDR and more when shooting high end productions. Vector Scopes, Waveform analysis in PCIe or Rackmounted, all-in-one form for ease of use.