Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic
Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic, 2-Channel Audio Recorder, 24-bit / 96 kHz, Built-In Limiter
By DPD On 28th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Sound & Story
The F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic completes your video’s story by providing outstanding audio no matter where your production takes you.
Capture Every Nuance
The F1-LP comes with Zoom’s newly engineered LMF-1 lavalier mic, designed for capturing every nuance. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, perfect for interviews, wedding vows, and more.
Low Profile Design
With its minimal profile, the F1 attaches neatly on belts, waistbands, or slipped into a pocket so the recorder can be easily concealed.
The LMF-1 Lavalier mic connects directly to the F1 and records to a micro SD card. By recording directly to the F1, interference or noise commonly experienced when using a wireless beltpack system is eliminated.
One-Touch Controls, Easy-To-Read Display
The F1’s one-touch buttons gives you easy access to record levels, limiter control, lo-cut filter and volume output. It’s newly designed monochromatic LCD display ensures visibility even in bright sunlight.
Essential Features for Videographers
The Record Hold function or the Hold Switch can be used to prevent your subject from accidentally hitting buttons while recording.
No Chance of Overload
An on-board limiter and auto-level control keep your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
Convenient Power sources
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer or iPad using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
Record in Multiple Audio Formats
The F1 records audio in WAV or MP3 formats. WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant. Features • Two-channel audio recorder
• Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
• Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
• One-touch button controls
• 1.25” monochrome LCD display
• Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
• Stereo 1/8" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
• Stereo 1/8" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
• Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
• Pre-Record function
• Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
• Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
• Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
• Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
• Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
• Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
Whats In The Box
• F1 Field Recorder
• LMF-1 Lavalier microphone
• WSL-1 Windscreen
• MCL-1 Mic clip
• BCF-1 Belt clip
• 2 AAA batteries
• Quick guide
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Connections (Input)||1 x 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Mini Jack|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||0|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)||96 kHz|
|Connections (Output)||1 x 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Mini Jack|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited