TP-LINK M7350 4G/LTE/3G Compact Portable WiFi Hotspot
TP-LINK M7350 4G/LTE Portable WiFi Modem Router, upto 10 Users SD Slot 2000mAh Battery
By DPD On 25th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Compact & Elegant WiFi Solution
The M7350 features a compact, elegant design very suitable for travel, business trips, outdoor activities or wherever you may be.
The intuitive screen display of M7350 makes it easy to stay within your data budget and avoids going over the monthly data cap. The screen also displays other much more information of battery life, signal strength, Wi-Fi status, connected users and more.
Using the tpMiFi App, you can easily access and manage the M7350 from your connected iOS/Android devices. The tpMiFi app allows you to establish data limits, control which devices can access your Wi-Fi, send messages, and share media files to/from a removable Micro SD card
Supports the Latest Generation 4G LTE Network
150Mbps/50Mbps – Reach up to 150Mbps download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds, to enjoy HD movies without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold a video chat without dropouts.
Insert and Play
Just insert a 4G SIM card to create your reliable personal Wi-Fi hotspot on the move.
10 Wi-Fi Devices
Instantly share 4G LTE connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices – Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more
• 2000mAh – 2000mAh internal battery.
• 8 hours – upto 8 hours of 4G sharing.
• 480 hours – 480 hours of standby.
* Service duration may vary due to different user environments.
• Interfaces: Micro USB port, SIM card slot, Micro SD card slot.
• Micro SD Card Reader: Up to 32GB.
• Button: Menu button, Power button, Reset button.
• Traffic statistics, Wi-Fi status, User numbers, Network type
(2G/3G/4G), Signal strength, Internet connection status,
Messages, Battery meter, Wi-Fi name, Wi-Fi password.
• 4G: FDD-LTE Cat4 (800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz).
• 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (900/2100MHz).
• 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz).
• Frequency: 2.4GHz Signal Rate: 300Mbps Transmit Power: <20dBm.
• Supports up to 10 Wi-Fi enable devices simultaneously.
• 2000mAh internal battery for up to 8 hours of 4G connection sharing.
• Wireless Security: Support WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering, Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast.
• DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List.
• Windows 10/8/7/vista/XP, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone.
• External Power Supply: 5V/1A.
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.2 × 2.6 × 0.6 in. (106 × 66 × 16mm).
• Antenna: Internal Antennas.
• Mobile Wi-Fi M7350.
• Micro USB Cable.
• 2000mAh Battery.
• Micro and Nano to Standard SIM Card Adapter.
• Quick Installation Guide.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections|
|Network Connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Total LAN Connections|
|Total WAN Connections||1|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance||0|
|Wireless Speed||150 Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||<20dBm|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||0 W|
|Security & VPN|
|Model Number||M7350 V5|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html