Syncbac Pro for GoPro Hero 4 by Timecode Systems
Timecode Systems SyncBac Pro for GoPro Hero 4 - 865MHz to 923MHz RF, Creates MP4 Embedded with Frame Accurate Timecode
By DPD On 22nd Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Timecode sync multiple GoPros
Attach a SyncBac PRO to every unit and timecode sync multiple HERO4 units via long range wireless RF. Simply make one GoPro the master unit and timecode sync unlimited GoPro slaves.
Don't forget that the :pulse mini base station is essential for delivering the remote camera control functionality of the SyncBac PRO.
Timecode sync with pro cameras & pro audio devices
When docked with a SyncBac PRO, GoPros integrate perfectly into a Timecode Systems production workflow. This means they can wirelessly timecode sync with any professional camera and audio equipment using a :pulse, :wave or :minitrx+ unit for timecode.
Wireless monitoring & control
When connected to the BLINK Hub dashboard via a :pulse, SyncBac PRO users can remotely control and monitor multiple GoPros from any smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, or Mac® computer. This, among other things, unlocks the capability to adjust camera settings and record start/stop remotely – a great way to maximize a GoPro’s battery life when it’s gear-mounted or not easily accessible.
The SyncBac PRO is a simple solution enabled by the innovative application of Timecode Systems’ robust wireless workflow technology.
How can we sync footage captured by a GoPro?
It’s a dilemma that’s troubled productions ever since they first started using the popular non-timecoded wearable cameras in professional film and television. The SyncBac PRO for the first time provides a tailor-made solution.
SyncBac Pro was developed by Timecode Systems Limited, a developer of wireless timecode hardware and software. As a sounding board for the broadcast industry’s workflow issues and ideals, the team was frequently fielding enquiries from productions struggling to timecode sync GoPro footage
Visual slating of these cameras with a digislate was a workaround but not the seamless solution productions craved. So Timecode Systems developed the SyncBac Pro, working closely with GoPro to create a customized product that enables the HERO4 to timecode sync in the same way as traditional film and broadcast equipment.
But Timecode Systems didn’t stop once they’d cracked timecode sync. With the GoPro now compatible with the entire Timecode Systems range of wireless timecode and metadata products, there was an opportunity to add the functionality to wirelessly control and monitor GoPros using the B:LINK Hub. This enables wearable cameras to join up with all cameras and sound on set creating Timecode Systems’ most cohesive workflow solution yet. Features Flawless fit
The SyncBac PRO is a tailor-made accessory for the GoPro HERO4 Silver and Black.
• Seamlessly attaches via the HeroBus™ 30 pin port.
• Compact design keeps the GoPro as small and light as possible.
• Compatible with GoPro HERO4 Black and Silver standard BacPac backdoor housings.
• Internal battery that last 12 hours.
• No external connectors required.
Timecode sync is via BLINK – a wireless long range sync, control and metadata exchange protocol developed by Timecode Systems.
• Operates over long range 865MHz to 923MHz RF.
• Set up a :wave or :pulse as your BLINK master unit.
• Activate BLINK slaves by selecting the same RF channel.
• Monitor and control everything from one location.
The BLINK Hub is a new, free app accessed from any smartphone, tablet or Mac computer using the Wi-Fi connection from a Timecode Systems :pulse.
• Real-time access to a production dashboard displaying every Timecode Systems camera and sound unit on a rig. This includes GoPros with SyncBac PRO.
• Accessed from the Web browser of any smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, or Mac computer over Wi-Fi, or through a wired Ethernet connection into the :pulse.
• Centrally timecode sync video and audio timecode and metadata in complex multi-camera set-ups. Including rigs with multiple GoPros.
• Remote record start/stop and control multiple GoPros centrally from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
• Maximize battery life of gear-mounted GoPros by using remote camera control, status and monitoring functionality.
A swift edit
At the end of a shoot, hand post-production an SD card with frame accurate embedded timecode.
• Creates an MP4 file embedded with frame accurate timecode at source.
• Upload into AVID Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere PRO. All are compatible.
• Use the MP4 file or transcode to Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD – the timecode remains stable.
|Data Transfer Speed|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months