Tascam DR-10L Digital Audio Recorder With Lavalier Microphone
Tascam DR-10L Micro-Sized Digital Audio Recorder With Lavalier Microphone, Up To 24-bit 48khz, Dual Level Recording
By DPD On 26th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
For added flexibility, the included wired lavalier microphone is affixed via a screw connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier microphones and other mics with the same connector.
Universal Problem Solver
Building on the success of the Tascam DR-10X and the DR-10SG, the DR-10L combines the industry-standard Tascam portable mini recorder with a high-performance lavalier mic. Easy to use – and easy to wear –, the DR-10L can become your universal problem solver to avoid poor production audio.
Create two recordings simultaneously at different levels
Film-makers and videographers often experience sudden audio volume jumps during filming. An actor could decide to scream a line and a documentary subject could do almost anything. Designed to be used as a self-contained remote recording device, the DR-10L is well prepared to deal with these scenarios. It has several features to prevent distorted audio, but the most secure is Dual Recording. This feature captures a copy of your signal at a lower level, as a safety track in case of distortion.
Automatic file closing saves file data before the battery runs out
You can always monitor the battery level on the easy-to-read OLED display. If the battery runs out in the middle of a recording, the unit will automatically save the file before turning off so your take isn’t lost. And the case is designed so that batteries can be changed quickly.
Auto level, limiter and other functions solve common recording level problems
If the input sound volume is too low or too high, an automatic level function can increase or decrease the recording level to an appropriate value. The limiter prevents distortion caused by sudden input overloads. These functions save you from worrying about recording level settings in situations when there is no second chance.
Compact and Lightweight Body
The DR-10L is small, easy to conceal and weighs only 63 grams including battery. Perfect for on-camera talent, documentary subjects, press conferences or minutes recording, the DR-10L can easily be hidden away so that nothing comes between you and the perfect shot (with perfect audio!).
Up to 10 Hours Continuous Operation on a Single Battery
One easily obtained Alkaline AAA battery powers the DR-10L for up to 10 hours continuously. You can also use disposable lithium or rechargeable NiMH batteries. Features • Micro-sized audio recorder with lavalier microphone, microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160 cm)
• Records to microSD/microSDHC card (up to 32 GBytes)
• Linear PCM mono/poly recording at 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24 bits
• BWF-compatible WAV format allows inclusion of time information within audio files
• Recording and playback of MP3 format files
• Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, resolution: 16/24 bits
• Bit rate: 128/192 kbit/s (recording), 32–320 kbit/s (playback)
• Switchable limiter to prevent clipping
• Switchable low-cut filter to reduce low-frequency noise
• Low/Mid/High/High+ recording level settings
• Automatic level control available
• Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels to provide a safety track in case of distortion (level reduction for secondary recording selectable –6/–12 dB )
• Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
• Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
• Built-in clock function, supports BWF files with included time information – convenient for editing and searching
• Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
• Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
• Headphones output
• High-contrast, easy-to-read OLED display
• Micro USB-B connector for easy data transfer with a computer
• Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery using alkaline batteries (Evolta)
• Settings can be created as a text file on a computer and transferred to the recorder via USB
• Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
• Belt clip included
• Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Connections (Input)||1 x 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Mini Jack|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)||48 kHz|
|Connections (Output)||1 x Headphone (TRS 3.5mm Jack)|
|Dimensions (mm)||52 x 56 x 25 WxHxD|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited