StarTech.com 2-Port DisplayPort/USB KVM Switch
StarTech.com SV231DPUA DisplayPort KVM Switch, 2-Port, 7.1 Audio, USB 2.0, [email protected], 3840x2400 Max Resolution, Blk
By DPD On 4th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
2 Port Professional USB DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio
The SV231DPUA 2-Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch delivers dual computer KVM control, for demanding high definition multimedia applications. Supporting DisplayPort connections with a native resolution of 2560 x 1600, and support for both 7.1 HD digital audio (when connected to supporting displays and sources) and 3.5mm stereo analog audio/mic.
A simple, yet comprehensive KVM solution, the 2-port switch features both front-panel push-buttons and hotkey switching, and offers a small form factor design with connection ports situated on the rear panel. A Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 hub port allows you to share an additional USB peripheral between the 2 connected computers, avoiding the expense of purchasing duplicate peripheral devices.
A suitable solution for medical applications (MRI, X-ray diagnostics etc.), the KVM switch supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at a reduced refresh rate.
• Multimedia design, multimedia post-production and video editing using Mac or PC computers
• High resolution medical imaging and Health care display, such as MRI and Xray display
• Manufacturing line computer control
• Supports native DisplayPort computer connections - no adapter required
• Native resolution: 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz, beyond 1080p
• Supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 at lower refresh rates
• VESA and CEA compliant
• USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
• No driver or software installation required
• Hotkey and push-button switching
• Full plug-and-play support with USB keyboards, mice, and connected peripherals
• Platform Independent - Supports Mac and PC operating environments
• Supports DDC2B for monitor detection
• Supports hot-plug, un-plug and link status-failure detection
• User-defined scan time intervals
• Supports 3.5mm Stereo analog audio
•Supports 7.1 Channel High Definition Digital Audio through the DisplayPort connection
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408