StarTech.com USB OTG ASUS USB OTG Cable
StarTech.com OTG USB Adapter Cable For Asus, for ASUS Transformer Pad and Eee Pad, Support for USB OTG (On-the-Go)
By DPD On 24th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ASDCOTG USB On-The-Go (OTG) Adapter Cable adds a USB port to your ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (TF101, Prime, etc.), ASUS Transformer Pad (Infinity, etc.) or ASUS Eee Pad Slider for connecting a USB accessory such as a thumb drive,keyboard or mouse.
The ASUS OTG 40-pin adapter is designed and constructed for maximum durability, to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections.
• Add a standard USB port to your ASUS Transformer Pad.
• Connect a USB keyboard or mouse to your tablet.
• Connect a thumb drive for removable data storage.
• Convert your ASUS Transformer/Slider Tablet into a USB host, for connecting USB accessories and enabling you to download pictures, transfer data and work more efficiently.
• The USB port added by the adapter is situated approximately 6 inches away from the ASUS Transformer Pad offering more flexibility for connecting USB devices.
• Guaranteed reliability.
• Support for USB OTG (On-the-Go) capable ASUS 40 pin devices.
• 1x ASUS (40-pin) Dock connector.
• 1x USB-A female connector.
• Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding.
|Connectors||1 x USB 2.0|
|Max. Read Speed (Fastest Connector)|
|Max. Write Speed (Fastest Connector)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408