StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI Full HD Video Adapter for Mac & PC - M/F
StarTech.com USB 3.0 Type-A to HDMI Video Graphics Adapter, Male to Female, Supports 1080p, For Mac & PC, Black
By DPD On 24th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Connect an Additional HDMI Display to Your Mac® or PC with USB 3.0 Technology Capable of Video Playback at 1080p
The USB32HDPRO USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter lets you add an HDMI display to your computer through a USB 3.0 port, providing a cost-effective and convenient way to expand the video capabilities of your Mac® or PC computer system.
The USB32HDPRO is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
USB 3.0 Bandwidth, High Definition Performance
With USB 3.0 support, this external video adapter delivers the bandwidth needed for accelerated High-Definition video performance, capable of outputting video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p. Even if your current computer doesn’t have a USB 3.0 port available, the USB32HDPRO is backward compatible with USB 2.0, so you’ll be able to connect your HDMI monitor to your computer and be ready for when you upgrade to a USB 3.0-equipped system.
Easier Multitasking, More Productivity
Add the screen space you need to simplify multitasking and maximise productivity, without even opening your computer case. Some computer systems, including MacBook® and Ultrabook™ laptops and small form-factor desktops, are too compact to install an internal video card. A USB display adapter offers an easy workaround, performing as an external video card that only requires an available USB port to mirror or extend your desktop onto another display.
DisplayLink Plug-and-Display Certified
Installation has never been easier. When you connect this DisplayLink Plug and Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows® 10, Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won’t have to manually download or install any software.
• Add a secondary DisplayPort display and extend your desktop, without taking apart your computer to install a new video card.
• Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to enhance multimedia presentations.
• Great for researchers and writers, offering the ability to have reference material on one display while working on a separate document on another.
• Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other.
• View large or several spreadsheets across multiple displays.
• A compact, lightweight solution for travelling business associates using USB 3.0-capable laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector.
• Add an additional video output to computer systems with no room for expansion, such as laptops, ultrabooks, MacBooks, and compact form factor desktops (point of sale workstations).
• Increase productivity by mirroring or extending your desktop onto another display.
• DisplayLink Plug-and-Display certified - automatic driver installation and updates.
• Works with Mac® & PC.
• USB-powered - No external power adapter required.
• Supports 5.1 channel audio.
• Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p.
Recommended System Requirements:
• CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended).
• RAM: 4GB or higher.
|Connector From||USB (A) Male|
|Connector To||HDMI (A) Female|
|Total Weight||62 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408