SPEEDLINK Drift O.Z. USB PC Racing Wheel
SPEEDLINK Drift O.Z. Force Feedback Effect USB PC Racing Wheel, Black/Orange
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Control Is Everything – Especially on the Race Track
The DRIFT O.Z. Racing Wheel gives you perfect control of any vehicle: with a rubberised racing-wheel rim for ultimate grip and strong suction cups for the best possible hold even when making extreme manoeuvres. It also features a professional gear stick and precise pedals so you can secure those critical tenths of a second. What’s more, you can freely adjust the button and pedal configuration, select the sensitivity level as well as set the vibration intensity. Control any vehicle – and dominate every track.
• Gaming racing wheel for the PC.
• Perfect steering precision for superior control when racing.
• Powerful force-vibration effects deliver a highly realistic gaming experience.
• Precise pedals for gas and brakes.
• Fastest gear-shifting times thanks to professional gear stick and shift paddles.
• Maximum precision digital D-pad plus 12 buttons.
• Customisable button and pedal configs.
• Configurable sensitivity setting and vibration strength.
• Huge 180° steering lock.
• Suction cups for ultimate stability.
• Rubberised racing-wheel rim for maximum grip.
• Ultra-robust construction.
• Switchable between XInput und DirectInput.
• USB connector.
• Cable lengths: 2m (USB), 1.6m (pedals).
• Dimensions: 270 × 330 × 275 (W × D × H).
• Weight: 1.450g.
• Win XP (32-Bit).
• Win Vista (32/64-Bit).
• Windows 7 (32/64-Bit).
• Windows 8 (32/64-Bit).
• Windows 8.1 (32/64-Bit).
• Windows 10 (32/64-Bit).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.