RØDE VideoMic NTG Shotgun Microphone
RØDE VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone, Auto-sensing 3.5mm Output, Digital Switching, dB Peak Light, Lightweigh
By DPD On 26th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
RØDE VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
THE MOST VERSATILE VIDEOMIC EVER
This is the latest addition to RØDE’s best-selling VideoMic range, the VideoMic NTG. Released fresh off the back of the NTG5, which set a new standard for broadcast shotgun mics, the VideoMic NTG is yet another gamechanger from RØDE, Its an incredible-sounding, supremely versatile on camera shotgun microphone unlike anything else out there.
The Next Chapter
The VideoMic ReinventedRØDE VideoMics are the original and the best. We pioneered the compact on-camera microphone with the release of the very first VideoMic in 2004; and over the past 15 years, we have continued to reinvent the category with groundbreaking products like the VideoMicro and VideoMic Pro+, which have become the go-to for filmmakers of every ilk. Today, when creators think video mic, they think RØDE.
Shotgun Sound, VideoMic Size
revolutionary acoustic designThe VideoMic NTG features the same annular line tube technology as the NTG5, our new broadcast shotgun mic, which employs acoustic perforations along the length of the microphone in place of the linear slots found in other shotguns and on-camera microphones. This revolutionary acoustic design delivers unmatched transparency, and a natural, uncoloured sound that is unprecedented for a microphone of this size.
Most Feature-Packed VideoMic Ever
Switchable Filters A switchable high-pass filter (at 75Hz or 150Hz) to curtail troublesome low frequencies from wind, traffic, air conditioners, and other environmental noise, plus a high frequency boost to enhance detail and clarity – particularly useful when using a furry windshield. There’s a switchable pad (-20dB) for recording particularly loud sound sources.
Variable Gain Control
Incredible Flexibility The unique infinitely variable gain control on the rear of the mic – which we first pioneered over a decade ago with the NT2000 – can deliver everything from mic to line to headphone level output gain, providing incredible flexibility and improving DSLR sound quality.
The Swiss Army Knife of Microphones
Utilising your USB-C ConnectionThe VideoMic NTG is also a fully-featured USB microphone. Its class-compliant USB-C output allows users to plug directly into a computer, tablet, or smartphone, turning it into a studio-quality desktop USB mic, perfect for recording voiceovers, podcasts, gaming or livestreaming.The VideoMic NTG contains a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides 30+ hours of recording – more than enough for the most demanding shoots. This is charged via USB-C (empty to full in 2 hours), meaning continuous recording is possible with a power pack, On top of these features, an auto-sensing 3.5mm output automatically switches between TRS and TRRS to accommodate both cameras and mobile devices
Key Features of the VideoMic NTG
• Revolutionary acoustic design – which delivers unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
• Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response – it sounds superb in a wide range applications.
• Infinitely variable gain control, allowing the user to precisely adjust the mic’s output, from mic level to line level to headphone level.
• Auto-sensing 3.5mm output automatically switches between TRS and TRRS to accommodate both cameras and mobile devices.
• You can turn the VideoMic NTG into a fully-featured USB microphone that can record to a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Headphone output – for seamless audio monitoring (while using the USB output).
• Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel.
• dB peak warning light – to ensure distortion-free audio.
• In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording and charges via USB-C in just 2 hours.
• High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management, plus a sliding rail to adjust mic placement.
• Lightweight (just 94g) and rugged – aerospace-grade aluminium construction.
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Subcardioid|
|Sensitivity||-26 dB re 1V/Pa (50mV @ 94dB|
|Frequency Response||35Hz - 18kHz ±3 dB|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x USB|
|Including Shock Mount||Yes|
|Including Pop Shield||Yes|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months