By DPD On 4th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
M.2 NVMe SSD to U.2 2.5” NVMe SSD Adapter
Install Enterprise-Class M.2 NVMe SSD and become a 2.5” U.2 68Pin SFF-8639 SSD!
• Supports PCIe Gen3 M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSD.
• Compliant with PCI Express 3.0.
• M.2 NGFF type 2280-D5-M connector on board.
• 68Pin U.2 SFF-8639 interface to Host.
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260, 2242 SSD.
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side.
• Includes 2.5 “ drive metal frame with 8 mounting holes and 4 HDD screws.
• Transparent to the operating system and no board driver required.
• Windows 10, Win8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native driver support NVMe.
• Microsoft (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2990941) Update to support NVM Express by using native drivers in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
• Supports M.2 PCIe SSD 3.3V5A High Power.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months