Lycom DT-122 M.2 SATA SSD to PCIe HHHL Adaptor
Lycom DT-122 2x 110mm M.2 SATA SSD Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter, HHHL, PCI 2.0 x4 (x2 Lane) 10Gbps, SATA III 6Gbps
By DPD On 26th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
M.2 SATA SSD to PCIe HHHL Adaptor
Easy Install and utilise 2x 110mm M.2 NGFF SATA Based SSD modules in Low Profile PCIe 2.0 6Gbps AHCI SATA III host board.
• 2Ports M.2 NGFF type 22110-D5-B sockets on board for SATA based SSD.
• Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboard.
• Compliant with 10Gbps PCI Express 2.0.
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA specifications 3.0.
• Supports SATA III transfer rate of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 1.5Gbps.
• Supports 6Gbps, 3Gbps SATA based M.2 NGFF 110mm, 80mm, 60mm, 42mm, 30mm SSD.
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 22110, 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 SSD.
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side.
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
• PCBA powered by PCIe bus 3.3V.
• Provides 3.3V/5A power to two M.2 devices from Motherboard PCIe slot 12V directly, or from PC power supply if 4Pin small Molex Power connector 12V connected.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included.
• Require an empty PCIe x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer.
• 64bit / 32bit Windows 8.1, Win8, Win7, Vista, 2008, 2012, Linux and Mac 10.x OS built-in AHCI inbox driver support, no additional driver required.
• BIOS on board to support Windows and Linux OS booting.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster