ICY DOCK M.2 NVMe SSD Mobile Rack
ICY DOCK ToughArmor MB601M2K-1B M.2 NVMe SSD Mobile Rack for External 3.5” Drive Bay
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ToughArmor MB601M2K-1B M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD Mobile Rack
The ToughArmor MB601M2K-1B is the world’s first rugged M.2 NVMe removable mobile rack, supporting ultra-high speed 32Gbps data transfer using M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs of all lengths and brands, including Samsung, Western Digital, Intel, Crucial, Corsair, Adata, and all other brands
Because M.2 SSDs are not designed for hot-swap, they use exposed circuit boards and delicate connectors typically rated for only 250 insertions and removals. With the MB601M2K-1B, your M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD is wrapped in a full-metal layer of protection, and takes advantage of ICY DOCK’s 10,000+ insertion / removal connector, making it easy to add, remove, and swap your drives quickly and safely.
The adjustable M.2 locker slides to accommodate all standard M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD drive lengths, including 2230 (30mm), 2242 (42mm), 2260 (60mm), 2280 (80mm) and 22110 (110mm). The locker clips into the SSD screw hole to secure the drive without screws, saving you the hassle of dealing with tiny easy-to-lose screws while protecting your drive from vibration and movement damage.
Utilizes the U.2 (SFF-8639) NVMe connector to support the full NVMe bandwidth specification of 32Gbps, over 5 times faster than the previous SATA standard, making it ideal for data intensive applications such as in enterprise servers, data centers, and for photography and media professionals.
Safe and Secure
Ruggedized full-metal chassis, tray, and mounting bracket help to ensure a long product life, and further aid in heat dissipation. An anti-vibration mechanism built into the chassis reduces noise and protects against environmental damage. The uniquely designed tray has an integrated aluminum heat sink with included thermal pads for maximum passive heat dispersion.
Packed with Features
• An LED status light built into the tray lets you know when your drive is powered up and in use. To save power, the LED is shut off when no drive is installed.
• For an additional physical layer of security, the included key-lock can be used to protect against unwanted access and secure drives in particularly rough environments, such as military applications and in-vehicle PCs.
• When not in use, the integrated dust cover protects the bay from dust, which would otherwise clog the internal connectors and cause additional wear.
• As downward disconnection is one of the common issue that lead to damaging or even snapping the rear connector, the ToughArmor MB601M2K-1B comes with rear metal support brackets.
• Fits 1x M.2 NVMe SSD of all lengths, 30mm (2230), 42mm (2242), 60mm (2260), 80mm (2280), and 110mm (22110)
• Adjustable drive locker holds all length drives securely
• Installs into any standard external 3.5” device bay or floppy bay
• Uses a U.2 port (SFF-8639) to connect, requires NVMe host
• Supports the full NVMe bandwidth specification of 32 Gbps
• Ruggedized full-metal enclosure meeting flammability requirements
• Integrated heat sink and ample ventilation for excellent passive cooling
• 2-segment key lock for additional physical security
• Eagle-hook tray latch securely holds the tray inside the enclosure
• EMI Grounding – protects SSDs from electrical damage
• Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) reduces noise and protects against environmental damage
• Active Power Technology (APT) saves power by shutting the device down when no drive is installed.
• Complimentary support from professionally trained US-based technical support agents
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months