Datavideo RMC-185 KMU Controller
Datavideo RMC-185 KMU Controller, Dedicated Control Surface For KMU-100, Three Multiviewer Modes
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The RMC-185 interfaces with the KMU-100 via an RS-422 interface. This dedicated controller allows operators to make smooth zoom and pan/tilt motions by using the joystick.
4 presets are available that hold scale, position, motion path and speed of all 4 individual 3Gb/s outputs, per channel. Buttons allow start/stop/reset of motion in a predefined speed of every individual output. Features • Dedicated control surface for KMU-100.
• Provides easy and intuitive control of the KMU-100.
• Easily pan, tilt and zoom to create the user defined windows on the 4K signal.
• Switch between live and preview inputs.
• LCD display showing setup menu options.
• Three Multiviewer modes (Preview, A to B Motion and Quad).
• Robust, rugged metal housing.
• Dimensions: 310 x 129.98 x 170mm.
• Weight: 1.5 Kg.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited