Datavideo CCU-100S Camera Control Unit For Sony Cameras
Datavideo CCU-100S - Sony Camera Control Unit, HD/SD SDI, Two Way Headset Intercom, Tally Support
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
It is responsible for powering the professional video camera, handling signals sent over the All in one camera cable (CB-49) to and from the camera and can be used to remotely control various camera parameters such as iris.
The system simultaneously transmits digital SDI and analogue signals as well as camera control, look back, camera view finder data, tally and intercom call signals between professional cameras and the switcher system.
CCU-100S and AD-2S form an integrated solution that allows you to get things done fast, easy and within budget.
Headset available here.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Camera control unit - Sony.
• Connection between CCU-100 and up to 4 AD-2’s to control 4 sony cameras.
• Remote control of camera functions.
• HD/SD SDI video transmission from digital camera.
• Return colour view finder / monitor video.
• Return look back video signal.
• Two-way headset intercom.
• Tally Support.
• Power Supply.
• Ethernet Port for Remote Control.
• Includes: 4 x AD-2S Multi Transmission Adaptor Box & 4 x RMC-240 Remote Controller.
• Record and Playback.
• Camera User memory functions.
• Camera OSD Menu Navigation.
• SHORT MARK.
• Shutter adjustment.
• Iris adjustment.
• AWB & ABB functions.
• White Balance A, B and Preset functions.
• Knee & Bars functions.
• Gain adjustment.
• RGB / R & B gain and Master Pedestal controls.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months