IEM16 In-ear Monitoring System by Chord
Chord IEM16 In-ear Monitoring System, 16 Channel PLL UHF, Backlit LCD Display, Mono/Stereo, Balanced Outputs
By DPD On 27th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Backlit LCD display on transmitter & receiver.
• Stereo or Mono operation.
• Rack ear or rear mounted BNC antenna.
• Professional in-ear headphones included.
• Additional wired headphone output (6.3mm jack)
• Balanced line inputs (2 x combo)
• 19" rack mounting kit included
• Carrier frequencies: 863.1 - 864.9MHz (16 channels)
• Frequency stability: 0.005% PLL
• RF output power: 30mW
• Bandwidth: 24MHz
• S/N ratio: >105dB
• THD: <0.4% @ 1kHz
• Frequency response: ±3dB40Hz - 16kHz
• Max. range: 50m
• Power supply: transmitter - 12-18Vdc, 300mA (adaptor included)
• Settings: transmitter - Group (1), channel, lock, power, mono/stereo
• Controls: transmitter - Power, set, up/down, input level, phones volume, pad
• Dimensions: transmitter44 x 210 x 175mm
• Connections: Transmitter - DC in, antenna (BNC), combo input L + R, phones out
• Weight: Transmitter - 1.05g
• Power supply: beltpack receiver - 3Vdc (2 x AA batteries supplied)
• Controls: beltpack receiver - On / volume, esc, up/down, set
• Settings: beltpack receiver - Balance, group (1), channel, lock
• Connections: beltpack receiver - 3.5mm stereo jack
• Dimensions: beltpack receiver - 110 x 65 x 25mm
• Weight: beltpack receiver - 98g (no battery)
|Headphone Connector Type|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months