DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G - 12G-SDI capture card
By DPD On 4th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Perfect for Post Production
SD, HD, 3D and Ultra HD
Work with any video format and resolution that you need. Capture from cameras, decks and live feeds directly into editing, effects and design software applications. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G features high resolution Ultra HD and also includes dual link 12G-SDI, 2160p60 support, 4:4:4 image quality, 3D stereoscopic for advanced feature film visual effects, editing and colour correction.
Highest Quality Connections
Every DeckLink card features the highest quality connections so you get pristine video and audio quality and can connect to the widest range of professional SDI equipment. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G includes Dual Link 12G-SDI, HDMI 4K, analogue video, as well as 2 channels of AES/EBU audio and 2 channels of balanced analogue audio in and out, black burst/tri-sync reference and serial deck control. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G switches between SD and HD and Ultra HD and supports DCI 4K and other high frame rate feature film formats.
Unrivaled Video Quality
DeckLink lets you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed, all images are a mathematically perfect pixel-for-pixel clone of the source, without any generational loss, so you have the confidence you're working at the absolute highest quality possible. Get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior colour correction and more. Should you need to use compression, support for industry leading file formats ensures that you can maintain the highest quality throughout post production.
Get the latest 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI technology so you can capture and playback in full resolution Ultra HD video, while remaining fully compatible with all SD and HD-SDI equipment. That's 4 times the resolution of regular 1080 HD video at a massive 3840 x 2160 image size. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G includes Dual Link 12G-SDI connections for higher colour resolution, dual stream 3D stereoscopic support and frame rates up to Ultra HD 60p. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G is the perfect choice for DaVinci Resolve editing and color correction. Features • 2 full frame DCI 4K inputs and outputs via 12G-SDI
• Dual link multi rate 12G-SDI connections that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p
• SDI Video Input: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single link and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4:4 and 2D/3D switchable
• SDI Video Output: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single link and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4:4 and 2D/3D switchable.
• Analogue Video Input/Output: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video and Composite. Component supports HD and SD
• Analogue Audio Input/Output: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors
• AES/EBU Audio Input: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter
• AES/EBU Audio Output: 2 Channels unbalanced
• SDI Audio Input/Output: 16 Channels embedded in HD/2K/4K. 8 Channels embedded in SD
• HDMI Video Input/Output: HDMI type A connector with support for Ultra HD 4K 60p in 4:2:0
• HDMI Audio Input/Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD and Ultra HD 4K
• Sync Input: Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format
• Device Control: Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control ports. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control
• Computer Interface: PCI Express 8 lane Gen 2, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCIe with HDMI mezzanine card
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months