Audio Technica RF Mic Transmitter/Receiver Body Pack Kit
Audio Technica ATW-1701 System 10 Camera Mountable Wireless Microphone System with Body-pack Transmitter Unit, 2.4GHz
By DPD On 26th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Add a Wireless Essentials® microphone or cable to complete the system.
The new System 10 camera-mount wireless microphone system at InfoComm 2014 brings affordable, easy-to-use wireless audio to both videographers and news gatherers alike.
The lightweight ‘hot or cold-shoe’ mountable ATW-R1700 receiver is compact and features an independent headphone monitor output and selectable balanced or unbalanced audio output on 3.5mm mini-jack connectors. Powered by an internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery, the System 10 camera mount unit has both receiver and transmitter battery life indicators and can be used with Audio-Technica’s System 10 beltpack or dynamic handheld digital wireless microphone transmitters.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, immune to TV and DTV interference, System 10 makes frequency hunting a thing of the past and offers amazingly accurate sound and extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and set-up.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations, each System 10 Camera-Mount wireless system includes a camera shoe mount in addition to the receiver and transmitter. Features Overall System Specifications
• Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
• Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
• 30 m (100') radius, 60 m (200') diameter typical
• Open range environment with no interfering signals
Operating Temperature Range:
• 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F)
• Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
• 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Depending on microphone type
• Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
• Maximum Output Level: 3.5 mm (1/8"), TRS balanced: +6 dBV Dual mono, unbalanced: 0 dBV
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type external power supply
• Battery: Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery
• 12 hours (Depending on environmental conditions)
• Battery Charging Time: 4 hours 30 minutes (Depending on environmental conditions)
• Charging Temperature Range: 5° C to +35° C (41° F to 95° F)
• Dimensions: 56.0 mm (2.20") W x 91.4 mm (3.60") H x 27.8 mm (1.09") D
• Net Weight: 105 grams (3.7 oz)
• Accessories Included: Two antennas; camera shoe mount; AC adapter (USB-type); USB cable; 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo cable
Body-Pack Transmitter Specifications
• RF Power Output: 10 mW
• Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
• Four-pin Locking Connector
• Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
• Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
• Batteries: Two 1.5V AA not included
• >7 hours (alkaline) (Depending on battery type and use pattern)
• Dimensions: 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
• Net Weight: 100 grams (3.5 oz) without batteries
|Polar Pattern (Direction)|
|Wired / Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months