AJA Io 4K Plus
AJA Io 4K Plus 12-bit 4K/UltraHD/HD I/O via Thunderbolt 3, with 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 I/O, AC adapter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
AJA's Io 4K Plus is at the forefront of capture and output over Thunderbolt 3. From support for the latest 4K and Ultra HD devices to helping deep colour workflows with High Dynamic Range (HDR) or get every last millisecond with High Frame Rate (HFR), the Io 4K Plus can handle it.
The Io 4K Plus is powered and powers your workflow through Thunderbolt 3, which comes in the form of USB-C. Your work will fly through the ether at a whopping 40Gb/s, double the speed of Thunderbolt 2. You can also daisy chain up to six devices and display all through one type of cable.
AJA's hardware is supported and compatible with an extensive list of software, including Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
Features • Portable 4K/UltraHD and HD/SD capture and playback across Thunderbolt 3
• Backwards compatibility with existing Thunderbolt hosts
• 12G/6G/3G/1.5G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 I/O for 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD with HFR support up to 60p at 4:2:2
• Real time 4K/UltraHD to 2K/HD down-conversion
• 8-,10- and 12-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 over 12G-SDI or HDMI 2.0 workflow support
• Two Thunderbolt 3 ports allow easy daisy-chaining of up to six Thunderbolt devices
• 16-channel embedded audio on SDI; 8-channel embedded audio on HDMI; 4-channel analog audio in and out via XLR break-out
• Downstream keyer
• Standard 12v 4-pin XLR for AC or battery power
• Compatibility with creative applications including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, FilmLight products, AJA Control Room and more
• RS-422 VTR control, Reference, LTC Input
• Headphone jack and level control for mobile environments
|Model Number||Io 4K Plus|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months