AMD FirePro 2460 Graphics Card - 512MB
512MB AMD FirePro 2460, PCIe 2.1 (x16), 4x mini DisplayPort, Low Profile Compatible, Passive Cooling, Retail
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
AMD FirePro 2460 Graphics Card - 512MB
The AMD FirePro™ 2460 Multi-View is the first low profile, quad Mini DisplayPort capable solution available - allowing users to expand their field of view across four large (30") high resolution displays. Featuring ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology, the AMD FirePro™ 2460 is an ideal solution for anyone who needs the space-saving advantages of a small form factor PC but also wants the advantages of high quality, high resolution displays. With support for up to 16 megapixels of display data, the AMD FirePro™ 2460 allows the busiest of multi monitor users to have enough display real estate to manage all of their needs. As the first low profile, passively cooled, quad Mini DisplayPort capable solution, the AMD FirePro™ 2460 is designed for completely silent running to help prolong life. That, coupled with a planned lifecycle of up to four years, helps ensure that the AMD FirePro™ 2460 will be a reliable solution for your professional multi display needs for many years to come. AMD FirePro™ 2460 has a single, stable and robust Windows® 7 and Windows Vista® driver, and can support a stretched desktop across four screens, allowing applications to treat this desktop as a single large surface that displays content virtually seamlessly across all four displays.
• Flexible Output Configurations: Capable of driving multiple ultra-high resolution monitors for the maximum amount of screen space.
• Unified Driver Architecture: Simplifies maintenance and system administration.
• Passive cooling: Optimal cooling solution helps increase MTBF, enabling higher reliability and stability.
• Low Profile Design: Allows installation in the smallest form factors, notebook docking stations, or full height systems.
• 512 MB on-board graphics memory: High performance for graphics intensive applications, including full Microsoft® Windows Aero support in Windows Vista®.
• Low power consumption: Enables use in smaller, more energy efficient systems.
|Cores & Clocks|
|Video Memory (VRAM)|
|Memory Speed (Effective with DDR)|
|Memory Data Rate|
|I/O & Connectivity|
|AMD CrossFire Support|
|AMD Freesync Support||No|
|AMD FreeSync Version|
|Microsoft DirectX Support|
|Max. Concurrent Displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution|
|Peak Half Precision Compute Performance (FP16)|
|Peak Single Precision Compute Performance (FP32)|
|Peak Double Precision Compute Performance (FP64)|
|Power & Thermals|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Low Profile Support|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- AMD CPUS
- 01276 932318