Seagate 500GB Constellation.2 Enterprise 2.5-Inch SATA III 24x7 HDD/Hard Drive 15mm 7200rpm
500GB Seagate ST9500620NS, 2.5" Enterprise 24x7 SATA 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, 8.5ms 15mm NCQ
By DPD On 30th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Design Small and Deliver BIG—2.5-Inch, Eco-Friendly Nearline Drive
agate® Constellation.2™ drives are the most energy efficient enterprise drives on the market with 7200rpm 24x7 use.
PLEASE NOTE: These drives are 15mm at 2.5" so suitable for PC Desktop for NAS please check your 2.5" Bay can accept 15mm.
• Storage-hungry business applications.
• Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS).
• Maximum-capacity servers and blade servers.
• Rich media content storage.
• Enterprise backup and restore—D2D, virtual tape.
• Cloud computing.
Designed for enterprise robustness, Constellation.2 is available in capacity up to 500GB and offers reliable storage for high capacity servers and storage arrays in a minimal footprint.
• Build highly efficient bulk storage solutions while lowering your power consumption costs.
• Designed for robust 24x7 operation with a 1.4M hour mean-time-between-failure (MTBF) rating.
• Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures unrivaled performance in high spindle-density applications, and multi-drive firmware maximises system availability.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||8.5 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Dimensions||70 x 14.8 x 100.5 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747