Newlink 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Ethernet Switch
5-Port Newlink Gigabit Desktop Ethernet Switch, Auto-Negotiation, Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, Plug & Play, Fanless, Black
By DPD On 27th Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Newlink 5-Port Desktop Gigabit Switch
This is a multiport switch and is the perfect choice to upgrade your network to 1000Mbps. It provides you with a high-performance, seamless, low-cost and easy-to-use 1000Mbps network, ideal for multimedia, graphics, HD video and other applications that require large transferring allocation. All five ports support auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX eliminating the need for a cross over cables. Connection speeds are automatically detected. The 5-port desktop switch is compatible with any 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet device. The latest innovative energy-efficient technologies are implemented making this switch an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network, saving you up to 75% of the power consumption.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab standards.
• Five Auto-Negotiation ports provide smart switching between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
• Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode.
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
• Non-blocking switching architecture enables full wire-speed packets forwarding and filtering.
• Fanless design ensures quiet operation without disturbing your family.
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation.
• LED indicators for monitoring power, link and activity.
|Total Network Ports||5 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Acoustic Noise||0 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply (Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited