Intel Optane 905P 480GB 2.5" PCIe SSD with M.2 Cable
480GB Intel Optane 905P 2.5" SSD w/ M.2 Cable, PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe, 3D XPoint, 2600MB/s Read, 2200MB/s Write, 575k/550k
By DPD On 17th Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Breakthrough Performance for Demanding Storage Workloads
Intel Optane SSD 905P delivers breakthrough performance to meet the most demanding storage workloads in your desktop or client workstations.
The Intel Optane SSD 905P is designed for the most demanding storage workloads in client systems, delivering high random read/write performance coupled with low latency and industry-leading endurance. Built with Intel Optane technology, a revolutionary class of non-volatile memory, the Intel Optane SSD 905P is empowering professional users, content creators, and enthusiasts to extract greater platform performance.
Breakthrough Performance for Workstations
The Intel Optane SSD 905P delivers read/write performance optimised for client workstations. The performance and responsiveness of the SSD 905P means the processor can spend less time waiting and more time computing, resulting in greatly increased efficiency.
It provides exceptional random storage performance of up to 575K/550K IOPS (4K random reads/writes), and is complemented with low latency of less than 10µs. These key capabilities make the SSD 905P a highly responsive client storage solution. The SSD 905P also enables software developers to optimise applications to take advantage of the unique attributes of Intel Optane technology: low latency, and high throughput at low queue depth.
New Possibilities with Higher Capacity
The Intel Optane SSD 905P introduces larger capacities allowing users to handle larger data sets to better extract the value of Intel Optane technology with workloads that place heavy demands on the storage I/O subsystem.
The ability to deliver these levels of performance with large and demanding workstation workloads also requires high endurance to ensure storage reliability.
The Intel Optane SSD 905P provides an industry-leading 10 DWPD, making it the highest endurance client SSD in the market today. Professionals with the most demanding storage workloads can now tackle even bigger projects with peace of mind, counting on years of performance without the need for frequent drive replacements.
• Nanoseconds are the New Seconds: Delivers read/write performance optimized for workstations. The performance of the SSD 905P means the processor can spend less time waiting and more time computing.
• Workstation-Class Performance: Delivers workstation class performance at low queue depths with random read/write workloads, where the vast majority of client workloads take place.
• Responsive Under Load / Low Latency: The Intel® Optane™ SSD 905P accelerates platform performance with Low Latency (~10µs).
• Predictably Fast Service (QoS): Unlocks the full potential of high performance platforms.
• Breakthrough Performance IOPS: High random read and random write input output operations (IOPS) of up to 575K and 550K respectively.
• Industry-Leading Endurance: Provides and industry-leading 10 DWPD, making the SSD 905P the highest endurance client SSD in the market today.
• New Possibilities: Features larger capacities so users can handle larger data sets to better extract the value of Intel® Optane™ technology with workloads that place heavy demands on the storage I/O subsystem.
• Industry-Leading Support: Intel Optane SSD 905P is backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty for total peace-of-mind.
Important - Please Note: This Intel Optane SSD 905P includes a cable with a hard-wired adapter to connect to an available M.2 PCIe slot. This SSD will not connect directly to U.2 ports on your motherboard without an additional cable (not included). If you wish to connect an Intel Optane SSD 905P to your motherboard via U.2, we have an alternative U.2 model which includes a U.2 cable instead.
|Edition||Optane SSD 905P|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x4)|
|Host Controller Interface||NVMe|
|Flash Memory Type||3D XPoint Memory Media|
|Max. Read||2600 MB/s|
|Max. Write||2200 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||575,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||550,000 IOPS|
|Latency||<10 µs / <10 µs|
|Power Consumption (active)||12.8|
|Max. Endurance Rating||8.76 PBW|
|Max. Operating Vibration||2.17 Grms (5-700 Hz)|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration||3.13 Grms (5-800 Hz)|
|Max. Operating Shock||1000G (0.5ms)|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||1000G (0.5ms)|
|Connectivity||1 x U.2 to M.2 Adapter Cable|
|OS Support||Windows OS|
|Dimensions||70 x 15 x 101 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months