APC Back-UPS ES 400VA with 8 UK Sockets inc Surge Protection (Updated Version)
400VA APC BE400-UK Back-UPS ES, with 8 Sockets (4x Battery Backup, 4x Surge Protection)
By DPD On 14th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Most Popular Desktop UPS in the World!
The Back-UPS ES offers APC's best value for protecting your home and home office computer systems. It provides battery backup power that allows you to work through short and medium length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes. Back-UPS ES is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of power outages and lost data.
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V.
• Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
• Input Connections: British BS1363A.
• Cord Length: 1.83 meters.
• Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof.
• Control panel: LED Status display with On Line : On Battery.
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm.
• Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C.
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%.
• Operating Elevation: 0-15000 meters.
• Storage Temperature: 0 - 40 °C.
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%.
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters.
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.00 dBA.
|Output Power Capacity (W)||240 W|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)||400 VA|
|Max Configurable Power (W)||240 W|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)||400 VA|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)||4 x BS 1363|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)||4 x BS 1363|
|Typical recharge time||16 Hours|
|Surge energy rating||310 Joules|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)||18.1 Minutes|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)||5.2 Minutes|
|Dimensions||230 x 86 x 285 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 2799254
Subject to 2 years Manufacturer warranty.
For more details please go to below link: