Startec Dual DisplayPort USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
2 Port StarTech.com SV231DPDDUA Dual DisplayPort USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
By DPD On 26th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SV231DPDDUA 2-Port USB Dual DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub combines next generation digital display standards with seamless KVM control, allowing you to switch between 2 dual head or twin DisplayPort systems. Also ideal for systems with a single DisplayPort output, and a second video source such as DVI or HDMI, using a low cost accessory adapter.
Delivering multi-computer control for high-res multimedia applications, the dual view KVM supports resolutions of 2560x1600 (@60 Hz) with DisplayPort HD audio, as well as 2-channel analog stereo audio and microphone input.
Suitable for high quality static imaging, such as medical applications (MRI, X-ray, etc.), a maximum resolution of 3840x2400 is supported at reduced refresh rates.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Versatile audio support via digital DisplayPort HD multi-channel audio or 3.5mm stereo analog audio.
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub provides peripheral sharing to eliminate the expense of duplicate devices (printers, scanners, etc.).
• Versatile KVM solution works well with Mini-DisplayPort, DisplayPort to DVI or HDMI adapters; perfect for Dual DisplayPort or DisplayPort + DVI or HDMI video output, including Macbook® connectivity. Features • Native dual DisplayPort connections - no adapter required.
• Supports 2560x1600 @ 60Hz resolutions; beyond 1080p.
• Maximum resolutions of 3840x2400 at lower refresh rates.
• 7.1 Channel High Definition Digital Audio supported via the DisplayPort interface.
• 3.5mm 2-channel stereo audio and microphone.
• Integrated 2 port hub for USB 2.0 peripheral sharing.
• No driver or software installation required.
• OS Independent.
• Hotkey and push-button switching.
• Full plug-and-play support with USB console interfaces.
• User-defined scan time intervals.
• Audio can be switched independently.
• Supports hot-plug, un-plug and link status-failure detection.
• Supports DDC2B for monitor detection.
• VESA and CEA compliant.
• Small form factor design with rear connection ports.
• Multimedia design, multimedia post-production and video editing using Mac or PC computers.
• High resolution medical imaging and Health care display, such as MRI and Xray display.
• Stock trading stations with dual displays.
• Great for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for multiple monitors, keyboards and mice.
• Dual system control for a single workstation increasing productivity in the office.
• Leverage DisplayPort’s high resolution capabilities for Satellite Topography equipment.
• Perfect for high-res Digital Signage server control, simplifying access to multiple systems.
•Cables Included: No
•KVM Ports: 2
•Number of Monitors Supported: 2
•PC Interface: USB
•PC Video Type: DisplayPort
•DVI Support: Yes - Dual Link
•Hot-Key Selection: Yes
•IP Control: No
•Maximum Digital Resolutions: WQXGA - 2560 x 1600
•Maximum Number of Users: 1
•On-Screen Display: No
•Port Selection Support: Push Button and Hotkeys
•Wide Screen Supported: Yes
- 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 2 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
- 4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
- 2 - USB B (4 pin) Female
- 4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 4 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female
•OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
- 2 - Green - On-Line
- 2 - Red - Selected PC
•Center Tip Polarity: Positive
•Input Current: 0.8A
•Input Voltage: 110V-240V AC
•Output Current: 1.5A
•Output Voltage: 12 DC
•Plug Type: M
•Power Consumption (In Watts): 18
•Power Source: AC Adapter Included
•Humidity: 0~80% RH
•Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
•Storage Temperature: 20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
•Enclosure Type: Steel
•Product Depth: 100 mm [3.9 in]
•Product Height: 57.5 mm [2.3 in]
•Product Weight: 1200 g [42.4 oz]
•Product Width: 161 mm [6.3 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408