Want to be a part of our journey?
Join us in our mission to dominate all things tech. From taking over the e-sports industry with our bespoke gaming systems to helping solve the world’s most difficult problems through Deep Learning and AI.Back to Jobs >
Competitive / Negotiable
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and expanding company. We’re looking for a motivated and driven team player to work in the Scan Retail Sales Team. The majority of the enquiries will be incoming by Telephone, Email and Electronic Query. Hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30 with 1 hour for lunch. The role is currently home based but when office work resumes, the role will be based out of: Scan Computers International Ltd, Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE
In this role you will:
- Communicate Scan’s proposition
- Satisfy customers’ needs and requests, responding to queries within a timely manner to deliver a positive customer experience
- Animate Scan’s customers to consider Scan’s brand on a day to day basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing clients by up-selling and cross-selling
- Proactively monitor and manage Partners satisfaction
- Use Suppliers/Partners as a multiplier in reaching end users
- Demonstrate ability to sell all Scan’s products and solutions
- Identify and develop key relationships in nominated accounts
- Maintain Scan’s high standards and excellent reputation
- Manage internal and external leads
- Meet customer, team and company deadlines
- Support the Scan Managed Accounts Team where necessary
- Collating key data using various systems and databases and documenting on Trello
- Increase product knowledge through personal research and ongoing internal training
- Confident & professional telephone manner
- IT knowledge
- Must be comfortable interacting and engaging with high value customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, energetic and solution focused with an interest in the IT and Technology Industry
- High quality and professional communication skills
- High levels of effort, commitment and drive
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Previous sales experience required, ideally in the IT industry
If you are successful, you will receive an attractive package that will consist of:
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Employee discount
- Personal development and appraisal plan
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Pro-Fit personal training and nutrition advice
- Wellbeing plan facilitated by Changing Minds UK
- Workplace pension contribution
- Social events fund
- Free parking
Please note Scan Computers is based in Horwich, Bolton and as such we would request applications from around the local area only.
Does this sound like you? If so submit your CV to [email protected]
Our work culture
At Scan we believe in a philosophy that allows everybody to find peace in mind and body which leads to a good work life balance and in turn financial security. Our recipe to happy growth is to feel good on the outside, feel good on the inside and career development.
We have partnered with Changing Minds to help develop individual psychological well being. There psychiatrists are on hand to give advice on many topics, such as self care, sleep, stress, anxiety and more from our dedicated private consultation room.
A strong mind go’s well with a strong body. Working at Scan will give you access to our personal training program through Pro-Fit. This is great for getting into shape, nutrition advice and group HIIT sessions.
Scan recognises that job satisfaction doesn’t come without career development. Expect to get annual appraisals and one-to-one sessions from us to ensure you feel secure in your position and what you need to do to take the next steps.