Want to be a part of our journey?
Join us in our mission to dominate all things tech. From taking over the e-sports industry with our bespoke gaming systems to helping solve the world’s most difficult problems through Deep Learning and AI.Back to Jobs >
3XS System & Services
Competitive / Negotiable
Scan Computers, a multi-award winning family owned business have a fantastic opportunity for a PC Support Engineer to join our team. We’re looking for a motivated and driven team player to provide technical support on the phone and email to customers who have bought a 3XS system.
- Responsible for ground up building of some of the most amazing and powerful computer systems.
For this role. you would ideally have the following skills:
- A keen eye for asthetic detail and quality
- Strong knowledge of PC technology, both hardware and software
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience upgrading or building PCs
- Ability to learn technical skills
- Ability to follow established processes
- High levels of effort, commitment and drive
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive an attractive package that will consist of:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Personal development and appraisal plan
- 28 days holiday, plus up to 5 days the longer you stay with Scan
- Pro-Fit personal training and nutrition advice
- Wellbeing plan facilitated by Changing Minds UK
- Social events
- Employee discount
- Pension scheme with flexible contributions
Please note Scan Computers is based in Horwich, Bolton and as such we would request applications from around the local area only.
Does this sound like you? If so submit your CV to [email protected]
Our work culture
At Scan we believe in a philosophy that allows everybody to find peace in mind and body which leads to a good work life balance and in turn financial security. Our recipe to happy growth is to feel good on the outside, feel good on the inside and career development.
We have partnered with Changing Minds to help develop individual psychological well being. There psychiatrists are on hand to give advice on many topics, such as self care, sleep, stress, anxiety and more from our dedicated private consultation room.
A strong mind go’s well with a strong body. Working at Scan will give you access to our personal training program through Pro-Fit. This is great for getting into shape, nutrition advice and group HIIT sessions.
Scan recognises that job satisfaction doesn’t come without career development. Expect to get annual appraisals and one-to-one sessions from us to ensure you feel secure in your position and what you need to do to take the next steps.